Re: crash in settings in svn version

On 2009.10.19 19:39, Peter Bloomfield wrote:
On 09/30/2009 08:17:01 AM Wed, Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh) wrote:
100% reproductble:

Settings -> Toolbars -> Toolbar style

crash

...so the crash occurs when the default toolbar style is "Text Beside Icons"...which reminds me, we set the text beside *all* icons. Some apps advertise "Priority Text Beside Icons", but Balsa has never identified "Priority" text, and as a result this option is pretty much unusable--the toolbar becomes over-wide. It's not too hard to implement--question is, which buttons should show their text, and which are unambiguous without it? The "print" and "exit" buttons are clear, and "spell-check" is universal, but which others could we safely leave unlabeled?

Trash is pretty universal. I think Reply, ReplyAll, and Forward are also, but I just noticed "Next Unread" is also an envelope with an arrow, so maybe only a half vote here.

Jack