Feature request - TNEF parsing

Heya,

how can setup balsa so it can parse incoming emails with attached winmail.dat (TNEF) ?

With parsing I mean in GUI Message Parts display tree.
I do have ytnef installed.

Currently I have to save winmail.dat attachment and run it through ->

Example:
  ytnef -v winmail.dat
     Parse with verbose output, don't save
  ytnef -f . winmail.dat
     Parse and save all attachments to local directory (.)

TIA,

--
T-Com
Odjel za upravljanje mrežom i uslužnim platformama /