Re: Re : Help translation and screenshooting

On 10/08/2009 08:15:02 AM Thu, Laurent Coudeur wrote:
Hi Peter

Thanks for the info

I have taken screenshots of actual 2.4.1 instead I'll leave the translation as it is

200 strings left :)

I only need to figure out why the autogen fails miserably with my Karmic machine that can compile 2.4.14 without problem.

Do the errors involve gnome-doc-utils? If so, you may have better luck with bootstrap.sh than with autogen.sh.