Re: Probems configuring balsa

On 25.07.2009 15:18:13, envirotech o2 co uk wrote:
Hi

I'm trying to install Balsa on a netbook running linux4one. It's
basically a cut down version of ubuntu.

Balsa enters the set up page, I type in all the details and I get a
"Local Mail Problem
Couldn't create a directory: mkdir() failed on pathname
"/home/dave/mail""  error message.

As i'm new to linux it's quite possible I'm missing something really
obvious...

Looks like you already have a _file_ /home/dave/mail. You should get rid of or choose another name for it.
Regards,
--
Ildar  Mulyukov,  free SW designer/programmer/packager
email: ildar altlinux ru