Re: Several instances of balsa: bug or feature?

Hi Jean-Luc:

On 07/20/2009 02:30:53 AM Mon, Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh) wrote:
Hi,

I run the latest git version.
I remarked I can launch several instances of balsa.
It was not the case in previous releases.

Is it a bug or a feature?

Did you configure --with-unique? Balsa has experimental support for using libUnique to make it single-instance, instead of the soon-to-be deprecated BonoboActivation, but the default is to use BonoboActivation.