Re: balsa crashing a lot

On 02/26/2009 02:14:54 AM, Bruno Miguel wrote:
Hello.

I've just compiled the latest version of balsa (2.3.28) in Debian
Testing and set it up with my 6 email accounts. But, it's crashing a
lot, specially when I try to open an Imap folder where I have about
99.7% of the emails of my main account.
I don't know if this has something to do with me running compiz, but I
also experienced this behavior without it.

Attached is the IMAP debug

I assume you get a segfault, don't you? Can you please try running balsa under a debugger and reporting the stacktrace, as described at
http://balsa.gnome.org/bugs.html

by the way, in balsas website 2.3.28 is the latest version mentioned,
but the download link points to 2.3.27.

Thanks for pointing this out. I have just corrected the number there. /Pawel