Re: question about preferences

Hi Paul:

On Apr 30, 2009, at 11:40 AM, Paul E Condon wrote:
I'm up and running on balsa, but I want to tweek the preferences.
The User's Guide says to click on 'Settings' and select 'Preferences',
but when I click on 'Settings' the only options that I am offerer
are 'Toolbars...' and 'Identities...'. I attribute this to the very
restricted collection of answers that I gave to the setup Druid,
basically telling it nothing. But how can I start moving toward a more
featureful use of balsa?

Oops--"Preferences" has been on the "Edit" menu for a while now--must get round to fixing the help file some time...

BTW: Earlier, you suggested having a help button on the first-time "Configure Balsa" dialog. Perhaps I'm missing something, but I don't see any reason not to. The dialog is built using GtkAssistant, and the api doesn't explicitly offer a help button, but does provide gtk_assistant_add_action_widget() for customizing the dialog.

Please keep the comments and suggestions coming--having a fresh set of eyes around is great!