Re: getting started with Balsa, but with very special constraints

On 2009-04-29_20:49:37, Paul E Condon wrote:
> I have just signed up for this list. I used Balsa several years ago,
> but stopped because there was a hiatus in Balsa development just as I

I've just found the Balsa User's Guide in Gnome Help. (There should be
a link to it on the pages of Configure Balsa, IMHO. (But what if
someone is installing Balsa on a computer that is not running Gnome?
(Life is complicated.))) I think I am reassured and am on my way.

Again, Thanks
--
Paul E Condon
pecondon mesanetworks net