Re: balsa and vcalendar

On 06/24/2008 09:44:17 PM, Pawel Salek wrote:
On 06/24/2008 09:32:40 AM, Mario Mikocevic wrote:
can anyone point me to a solution where balsa can read and parse this ->

PRODID:-//Microsoft Corporation//Outlook 12.0 MIMEDIR//EN

What would you like to do when encountering this kind of attachment? We currently handle quite similar text/x-vcard attachments, see src/balsa-mime-widget-text.c

Well, first, this is not attachment, it's body text and I'd like that balsa can parse that text similar like this MUA does ->

at least display part, no need to act anything on it *yet* (perhaps in future).

Sektor za upravljanje mrežom i uslužnim platformama /
/ Network and Service Platform Operations Department.
Mario Mikočević
Draškovićeva 26, Zagreb, 10000
+385  1 4913 800
+385  1 4913 860 (fax)