Re: repeatable balsa crash

Hi,

On 09/12/2008 01:50:20 PM, Peter Bloomfield wrote:

On 09/10/2008 04:27:15 AM Wed, Mario Mikocevic wrote:

On 09/10/2008 08:43:13 AM, Pawel Salek wrote:
We will have to track the button icon problem down but let's first debug the mailbox crash...

Caught it ->

That's really helpful! I still haven't reproduced the problem. If you still see it, could you try the attached patch? Balsa may report an error, and you may get some console messages, but it shouldn't crash.

Appears to be working ->

[Thread 0xb59f1b90 (LWP 20755) exited]
[New Thread 0xb1debb90 (LWP 20805)]
[Thread 0xb1debb90 (LWP 20805) exited]
[New Thread 0xb1debb90 (LWP 20806)]
libbalsa_mailbox_mbox_check backing up over message 407
[New Thread 0xb59f1b90 (LWP 20807)]
[Thread 0xb1debb90 (LWP 20806) exited]
[Thread 0xb59f1b90 (LWP 20807) exited]
[New Thread 0xb59f1b90 (LWP 20823)]
[Thread 0xb59f1b90 (LWP 20823) exited]
libbalsa_mailbox_mbox_check backing up over message 409
[New Thread 0xb59f1b90 (LWP 20837)]
[Thread 0xb59f1b90 (LWP 20837) exited]

*note*
to successfuly reproduce that crash new e-mail *has* to arrive
in Inbox just prior clicking on Reply button and *before* balsa
actualy acknowledge that by incrementing number of unread msgs

--
T-Com
Sektor za upravljanje mrežom i uslužnim platformama /