Re: Unsent message still in outbox

[Sorry for the partial message - I hit Send instead of Save.]

I tried to send a message and got some SMTP error (of course I didn't
write it down, that would be too easy).  Balsa left the message in the
Outbox, and I thought the message said it would continue to try
sending.  It's still there (hours later) and hitting File/Send Queued
Mail has no apparent effect.  There is an icon of a red "!" in a circle
in the status column.  At first, turning on "debug" showed one line
about sending when I hit send or send/receive, but now I don't even see
that.

Any suggestions for further debugging?

Thanks.

Jack