Re: First Snapshot for GIO Support

Am 27.12.08 22:08 schrieb(en) Pawel Salek:
I would personally like to release 2.3.27 before the end of the year, and then merge the patch, cleaning off some old conditional code as well - does it sound ok?

Yes, sure! The GIO stuff definitively needs more testing, and if possible I would like to merge more patches as to step by step get rid of the other gnome-vfs related stuff... hopefully, I can then have a full-featured Balsa on OS X!

Cheers, Albrecht.