Re: Maintainers down? [Fwd: First Snapshot for GIO Support]

Hi Albrecht!

On 12/27/2008 09:32:55 AM Sat, Albrecht Dreß wrote:
Hi all,

is there a problem with the maintainers list? I posted the attached message there, but it never showed up...

Cheers, Albrecht.

Yes, the server for the maintainers list was apparently down for a few days--I received your original message this morning, just before the Balsa-list posting! Paweł can give more details...

Happy New Year!!