Re: Wish: button for MDN in message compoition toolbar

Hi Jean-Luc:

On 12/20/2008 09:08:35 AM Sat, Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh) wrote:
Hi,

In the message composition toolbar, we can have a button to encrypt or
sign the message but not to request (or not) for a MDN. As I didit
checked this option in the preferences, I would like a button to set/
clear it.

Regards

Jean-Luc

Done. It has the same icon as "Reply to the current message" in the main window--suggestions for a more intuitive choice, or one that avoids overloading, are welcome, as always!