Re: copy-paste formating bug

On 08/14/2008 11:46:46 PM, Ildar Mulyukov wrote:
	Hi, Peter!

On 15.08.2008 06:17:43, Peter Bloomfield wrote:
> Alternatively, pasting lines that have no white-space at the end
> should avoid the problem.

NOW I understand! This is the reason, why sometimes on sending a mail I
have NewLines lost! AFAICT it's a bug!

Umm, no, that's how Format=Flowed is supposed to work. A space followed by CRLF is considered to be a "soft" line break. See http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2646.txt section 4.1.

It would be nice, however, if there was a button that I could press to see how my message will look before I actually send it by running it through the algorithm. (Or just auto-format the message to match the Format=Flowed algorithm.)

--
Mark A. Flacy