Re: copy-paste formating bug

Hi Mario:

On 08/14/2008 09:38:11 AM Thu, Mario Mikocevic wrote:
Hi,

<some background><snipped>
If I type this table ie in vi(1) in gnome-terminal it looks
as it should be but if I copy/paste it in balsa and send it, it's b0rken.

Any chance that balsa could handle this properly or is this gnome c/p or
gnome-terminal problem ?

Have you tried unchecking Format=Flowed in the Options menu on the compose window? Alternatively, pasting lines that have no white-space at the end should avoid the problem.