Re: What am I missing?

On Saturday 02 August 2008 00:08:38 Geoffrey Leach wrote:
> On 08/01/2008 03:07:31 PM, Bruno Miguel wrote:

> > > That would be 2.3.25
> >
> > Have you installed the language stuff from your distribuition? I
> > had a
> >
> > similar problem until I installed some language packages; I think
> > it was Aspell, but I'm not sure. After that, I had available
> > pt_PT in Balsa.
>
> As far as I know, yes. What puzzles me is why Balsa would, in any
> event, want to use pt_BR, which I understand to be support for
> Brazilian Portuguese?

Yes, pt_BR is Brazilian Portuguese. But this distintion will stop in a
few years.

When you try to write an email, is the language you want availabe in
the spellchecking tool? I just had to select the correct language -
after installing the correct packages, of course - and that was it.

When compiling, did you pass the spell flag?