Re: two problems

On 15.10.2007 13:07:52, Mark A. Flacy wrote:
On 2007.10.15 01:08, Ildar Mulyukov wrote:
I thought in flowed mode this option would control the max length of reflowed text...
Well, no, that's up to the displaying agent.

http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2646.txt contains the gory details.

I meant the max length of stings in sent letter. That is after pressing SEND, when the letter is ultimately formatted. Do you mean that the RFC gives a precise figure, what length it should be?
Regards,
--
Ildar  Mulyukov,  engineer

email: ildar atacom kz