Re: two problems

Hi Ildar:

On Oct 30, 2007, at  5:42 AM, Ildar Mulyukov wrote:
[ snip ]
something's changed since 2.3.20: in 2.3.20 even if I already have
"Simple threading" set, when I choose it again, it makes layout for me
(arranges messages into their threads). Now it doesn't work so with SVN
7771.
You see, after fixing the bug with initial layouting, one still needs
(forced) layouting, for example when a new message arrives - it's not
put into it's thread, but to the end of the message list.

Can you enable this functionality back?

Thanks for catching that!

It was a side effect of porting Balsa's user interface to GtkAction and friends, which was already fixed for the header radio buttons on the View menu; it's now fixed (revision 7774) for the threading radio buttons too.

Best,