Re: Mail checking delayed

On 09/30/2007 11:45:36 AM, Andreas Schmidt wrote:
On 09/25/2007 11:01:58 PM, Pawel Salek wrote:
> Do you think you could run balsa under the debugger and when it stops> working as expected, press Ctrl-C and then type:
>> thread apply all where

Does the attached output help? BTW, it's from the default Debian-
package (Sid), not self-compiled.

Hm, no it does not help much - these debugging symbols would be useful. The only explanation I can think of is that there is some execution path that locks the mailbox but never unlocks it... I presume there is not much information printed on the console either?

Another thing, would it perhaps be possible to release a package withdebugging symbols? That would make it easier for people like me toprovide meaningful bug reports. :-)

You should contact your debian packager about it.

Pawel