Re: can i get an address book please?

thanks for your advice, my dial-up has been down for a few days.

unfortunately, the balsa address book tools still do not work for me --probably because I am not running all of the gnome daemons, etc. I can edit the ldif file by hand, however, and then use it in "compose". But what i'm actually going to do is brush up on my scripting skills and write a little perl db i can cut'n'paste from ;) since balsa is otherwise peachy.

b/t/w, having not made much use of mailing lists in the past, should i just reply-to (you) or include the list address as well (as i did), or use ONLY the list address?