can i get an address book please?

I'm running balsa under fvwm from fedora 7 (using /usr/libexec/gnome-settings-daemon).

If any one has a sample LDIF address book i could peruse for formatting purposes that would be great, since balsa's gui for this is actually dysfuctional (=really does not work or produce a file) in my setting...

which i presume is not a version problem (2.3.14) since their is no real mention of it in the list archives.