Re: Balsa exit with code 01 [SVN version]

Le 07.05.2007 15:07:44, Peter Bloomfield a écrit :
Hi Jean-Luc!

On 05/06/2007 01:40:31 PM Sun, Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh) wrote:
Hi Peter and others,
[ snip ]
With the patch, a normal message has the title incorrectly displayed
in
the message list window when it contains letters with accent. At the

same time, it is normally displayed in the message window, i.e.:

Title in the list: "Pr墩visions Tempo"

Title in the message header: "Prévisions Tempo"

A fix in svn cured it for me --could you check it out?

Thanks Peter, it work also for me ;)

But I still have time to time the invalid memory reference crash I mentionned on may 2nd.

Regards

Jean-Luc