Re: ANNOUNCE: balsa-2.3.15 released

On 2007-05-01 20:23, Nuno Monteiro wrote:
On 2007-05-01 12:30, Pawel Salek wrote:

It seems clearly that the code is not tested for all the possible
combinations. I have also a number of identities, some of them have
signatures, some of them do not and it seems to work fine. I think it
may have something to do with the specific order the operations are
done. Do you think you could write down an algorithm to reproduce the problem?

Following up to myself:

Ok, I mucked a bit with this again while I waited for my wife to get out of the shower this morning, and found why the signatures were mishbehaving -- I used to have the "Add signature separator" option _disabled_ and have the "--" in the signature file. If I enable that option and delete the "--" from the actual signature, everything works beautifully.

Best regards,

		Nuno