Another word-wrap issue...

Greetings,

In my work account, I include a .signature file which does not contain the signature separator. I have the "Add Signature Separator" option checked for that account. The mail is sent with "format=flowed".

I noticed when viewing the copy that the text flow algorithm does not handle the "-- " line correctly by merging my name in the following line with it. Frankly, I'm not sure how it could handle that correctly, unless you attached the signature block as a MIME attachment.