Usability problems in 2.3.17

Hi. I've noticed that Balsa seems to drop my imap connections much more
frequently than it used to. If this is due to a balsa bug, a bug in a
related library or server instability, I'm not sure.

However, there is a problem with the way Balsa handles these dropped
connections: for each dropped imap connection, it pops up a dialog that
says something like "Connection to imap.blah.blah dropped. Abort?".

If more than one connection is dropped, there's a bunch of these popups
and they have to be clicked in exactly the right order, otherwise nothing
happens. Also, since I have windows set to auto-raise, the popups are
often hidden behind other windows. The first time this happened, I
thought Balsa had just frozen, until I discovered the popups.

This is pretty bad behaviour usability-wise. I'm not sure what the
correct solution is. Maybe just a libnotify popup saying that the
connection has been dropped?

- Johan