ANNOUNCE: balsa-2.3.18 released
- From: Pawel Salek <pawsa theochem kth se>
- To: balsa-list gnome org
- Subject: ANNOUNCE: balsa-2.3.18 released
- Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 21:20:58 +0200
Balsa team proudly announces the release of balsa-2.3.18 available at
You can download balsa-2.3.18 directly from
$ sha1sum balsa-2.3.18.tar.bz2
It will also be soon available in FedoraExtras development repository.
Major highlights of this balsa release wrt 2.3.17 are:
- reflow improvements.
- Build problems against steaming-hot GNOME fixed (but GnomeDruid code
is kept around for those who need it).
- Make BINARY and ESEARCH IMAP extensions usage more robust.
I would like to thank all the people who helped to make this release
PS. The message save popup fix got in before this release but I have
not managed to debug the outbox problem yet and I will be away for few
] [Thread Prev