Re: Balsa exit with code 01 [SVN version]

Le 11.04.2007 14:51:16, Peter Bloomfield a écrit :
Hi Jean-Luc!

I too get the occasional empty notification ("Balsa" and a light-bulb icon, but no message; at revision 7578). Some come when I open a signed message with an expired signature (yours!). But I haven't had that "code 01" exit.

I can reproduce the exit code 01 browsing my spam folder. This occurs only with some spams (tagged with spamassassin but I cannot tell which one is the culprit).
Please find it attached (only 4 or 5 mails).

Regards

Jean-Luc