mail-notification/maildir/balsa problem

According to the mail-notification applet author Jean-Yves Lefort, balsa does misbehave for moving messages inside a maildir. It should move messages from new to cur when it sees them or when they are opened. Not only when the mailbox is closed. I will include my correspondence with him:

Frank Eising

On Wed, 04 Oct 2006 23:03:51 +0200