Re: CVS HEAD, crash [SOLVED]

Hi Pawel,

Le 25.11.2006 23:27:04, Pawel Salek a écrit :
On 11/24/2006 12:11:00 PM, Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh) wrote:
Hi,

News of the front !

I've deleted my filters then rebuilt them one by one.
And this fixes the problem (I remarked balsa crashed when there was a lot of incoming mail being processed and sorted by the filters)

Great news. But... Have you got perhaps the old copy so that one could compare them and try to deduce the differences?

I've a daily differential backup of my home directory.
So I will ve able to restore it in the state.
It is a bit late now but I will do that this Sunday.

Pawel

Regards

Jean-Luc