Re: CVS HEAD, crash

Le 28.09.2006 13:29:39, Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh) a écrit :
Hi,

I'had no interaction with the program and bug-buddy popped-up.

Here is the backtrace I got from it:

I still have quite few crashes, several times a day.
This happens at least in the following cases:
- Moving balsa from one workspave to an other one using a shortct while it is busy (I mean moving netween different workspaces of the gnome desktop) - Switching from an opened box to the Inbox (which is not empty), then it applies the filters to dispatch the mail and crashes

This is not 100% reproductible but I get this often.

In these cases I get the bug-buddy dialog.

Sometimes I come back and it has simply vanishes.

Is there someting I can do helping to solve this problem.

Remarks :
- I'm pretty sure the 1st case is not really a new one, I've already got it so I avoid moving balsa window this way
- I'm not sure they are both related....

Regards

Jean-Luc