Re: Change of identity when continuing messages

On 06/26/2006 06:03:42 PM, Andreas Schmidt wrote:
Hi,

I have several identities from which I write in Balsa. Now,  I just
started to write a mail from my default identity (A) and for some
reason Balsa crashed. No problem, it was still saved in the Draftbox,

so I just continued writing and sent out the message. I noticed
something was wrong because Balsa didn't prompt me for the
GPG-passphrase. Apparently, whenever I resume a mail it is not sent
from the identity I started out with, but with the identity on top of

the drop-down list (From-Field in Compose window).

It really would be nice if this behavior could be repaired.

The fix for this was merged on 2006-02-27 and is present in 2.3.12 release.

Pawel