Re: Shift + d mapped in compose window

On 08/15/2006 05:56:31 PM Tue, Simon Brown wrote:
Hello,

I have vague stirrings in my memory, from when I used to read this list, that this has cropped up before. Using the current debian unstable balsa package version 2.3.13 it is impossible to type an uppercase d as shift+d is bound to Show From :

The problem also exists in 2.3.8 in debian Testing, I tried the unstable package to see if it had been fixed.

Is this a known issue? should I enter it in Bugzilla?

thanks

Simon

Hi Simon:

Balsa itself has no key-binding for the "Show" menu items--perhaps you set it yourself at some time? You should be able to clear it by dropping that menu, highlighting the "From" item, and hitting the "delete" key.

HTH!