Re: empty messages?

On 11/25/05 10:46:15, Kacper Wysocki wrote:
On 11/25/05 10:40:17, Pawel Salek wrote:
On 11/25/2005 02:43:51 PM, Kacper Wysocki wrote:
[snip]
my inbox will sometimes on startup have a number of completely empty messages in it. I'm attaching one with this post. Unfortunately, I do not know the cause, and cannot reproduce it apart from continuing to find these in my mailbox. The problem did not occur with the previous version I compiled, which might have been as long as two or three weeks ago.

There is a bug in the CVS that appends an empty message to the target mailbox for every message that matched one of the procmail rules. You do use procmail filtering, don't you?

Hi Pawel,
this is correct, I filter first with a procmail filter (for spam) then with the balsa filters, and I do see roughly the amount of spam I get in empty messages...

Thanks Pawel and Peter for your replies,
and for the fix (newest CVS build doesn't have this problem)

Cheers,
 -Kacper