empty messages?

Hi everyone,

it's been a while since I wrote this list, but then again it's been a while since there was anything significant to report on. Balsa's been rock solid.

I'm using balsa cvs 2005-11-19 (changelog revision 1.2195) and I've observed the following behaviour:

my inbox will sometimes on startup have a number of completely empty messages in it. I'm attaching one with this post. Unfortunately, I do not know the cause, and cannot reproduce it apart from continuing to find these in my mailbox. The problem did not occur with the previous version I compiled, which might have been as long as two or three weeks ago.

Anyways, keep up the great work and thanks,
 - Kacper

--
I do not need HTML email, virus warnings or unsolicited forwards.
Please do not Cc: me when responding. I read the list.