converting lotus notes files to something balsa can use ...

Apologies for repeating a posting - but I never saw a response when I asked this a couple of months ago...

Last summer I changed jobs (ok my job moved to a new company and I went with it), and my new employer insists that all email _must_ go to lotus notes clients. Cute but not particularly useful since I now have to figure out some way to merge that crap with an 8-year archive of correspondence in mbox format (***VERY*** long-term project which will go on for probably 3-5 more years).

Are there **ANY** tools to convert the lotus notes mailbox contents into mbox format or something else which balsa and other modern mail clients can use? I haven't really found any yet, so I'd really appreciate a pointer if there is one ...

Thanks,

--
william w. austin                               waustin speakeasy net
"life is just another phase i'm going through. this time, anyway ..."