Re: Re: Some reply bugs [was Re: New mails in mailboxlist]

On 06/08/2005 03:22:48 PM Wed, Misu Moldovan wrote:
[ snip ]
Peter's approach works too, I've just tested it on the same Sid machine at work with Balsa 2.3.3. When compiled from pristine sources it exposes the same problems with ISO-8859-2 locale settings for the mails written on Saturdays. With Peter's patch things are just fine.

Thanks for testing the patch--I've committed it to cvs, and renamed libbalsa_date_to_gchar as libbalsa_date_to_utf8 to celebrate it!

Best,