Re: decryption failed

On 06/07/05 07:46:17, Peter Bloomfield wrote:
On 06/07/2005 01:18:35 AM, Kacper Wysocki wrote:
I recently rebuilt my balsa from CVS. It's been rock solid for the past two months, but I was after the 2.3.3 release, as I wanted to keep up to date. On newer builds I get the following messages when opening a pgp-encrypted part:

Hi Kacper!

Could you try the attached patch?

Hey Peter,
thanks for the quick follow-up!

Fixes things for mutlipart/encrypted but not for openpgp-style inline encrypted messages.

The latter now gives slightly different error messages:

** (balsa:13493): CRITICAL **: lbmss_stream_reset: assertion `lbmss_thread_has_lock(stream)' failed
** Message: stat 117440570: GPGME No data
part: text
ERROR: decryption and signature verification failed: GPGME: decryption failed: No data Checking the signature of the message sent by Kacper Wysocki <kacperw online no> with subject "crypt this" returned:
An error prevented the signature verification.

... and opens a message window with the message still encrypted.

-K

--
Please do not Cc: me when responding to the list. Please?