Re: blank entries in address autocomplete list when using ldap

On 01/27/2005 08:34:14 AM, Michael Goll wrote:
I've noticed that I have a problem with the address autocomplete when the addresses come from ldap. Several all blank lines are presented. If I use LDIF as an address source, the addresses are displayed normally. If I use both, some addresses are displayed normally and I get some blank lines.

Fixed in CVS (I believe) - thanks for reporting it! As a bonus, balsa will accept now URI as host name allowing ldaps:// connections.

Pawel