Re: Chrome

On 01/27/2005 05:28:42 AM, root wrote:
I've just installed Balsa on a new Linux system. I'd like to adjust the size and type of the toolbar and menu fonts, I'm using fluxbox and they appear much too small. A similar problem with the toolbar and menu fonts in thunderbird was fixed with an edit of userChrome.css. Where are these fonts set in Balsa? A look at the installation files offered nothing obvious.

Thanks.

jlowell