Re: Compatibility with Evolution

On 01/26/2005 10:57:29 AM, Philip Rhoades wrote:
At work I had to share mail folders between balsa, evolution and mutt. You can set up the folders for balsa and mutt so they point to the right place like - inbox:

	$HOME/evolution/local/Inbox/mbox

but what happens is the index files for evolution get out of sync when you change the mail file with balsa or mutt. This does not seem to be a great problem though, evolution seems to detect that the file has changed and automatically rebuilds the index.

This is what I tried and it seems OK so far.

I did not have this setup in a very heavy duty situation though so YMMV.

Mine's not very heavy duty either.

Cheers,
Andrew