Re: Bug in threading?

On 02/12/04 14:37:27, Michael A. Peters wrote:
On 12/02/2004 06:10:52 AM, Peter Bloomfield wrote:

This looks like the behavior that was discussed in the thread:

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/balsa-list/2004-September/msg00043.html

I believe its cause is still undetermined ( = "I have no idea how to fix it"!)

Peter

I changed the sort order so newest messages appear at the top - prevents it from impacting newest messages. Not a fix, and probably something everyone can figure out, but ...

Sorry to dredge up this old topic, but I just found another workaround:
Use the arrow key in the message list; holding the down arrow makes the missing messages come into view.

Cheers,
Andrew