Re: CVS Head, balsa hags each time I open a procmail processed mbox

Le 29.12.2005 10:58:08, Pawel Salek a écrit :
On 12/29/2005 10:53:43 AM, Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh) wrote:
Hi,

I've a mbox processed by procmail, the only usage is to host the mail processed via spamassassin.

Each time I go to this folder, balsa hangs.

Can you provide a stack trace when balsa hangs?

I've tried gdb. But I've a problem with gdb and the thread. It stops telling it failed to switch to a thread and "generic error"

I tried strace on the running process. It is in "FUTEX WAIT"

On my side, I can see that the mbox message flags can get lost if a new message is delivered just after another one is read.

Pawel

Jean-Luc