Re: problem with reply prefix and new line

On 12/19/2005 12:19:41 PM, Uwe Scholz wrote:
Hello.

Every time I reply to an email with some squared brackets "> " in front of the text of former mails balsa does the following:

Balsa can avoid this embarrassing line wrap when the message to which you are replying has format=flowed (RFC 3676). Apparently that is not the case here. When you recognize that the text really does comprise an intact paragraph, you can reflow it by selecting the affected lines and using Edit:- Reflow selected text (ctrl-R is the default key-binding):
ja ne ist doch ok, ..ich habe mich da nicht so, war nur ueberrascht :-D naja wenn es dir so rausrutscht haette ich auch nix dagegen. Ist doch schoen so, und schaemen tu ich mich auf jeden fall nicht deswegen :-D

Balsa by default sends messages with format=flowed.

HTH!