problem with reply prefix and new line

Hello.

Every time I reply to an email with some squared brackets "> " in front of the text of former mails balsa does the following:

I copied this text out of the edit window, after I klicked "reply".

Shouldn't balsa put as much "> " in front of the word which doesn't fit in the line (because of the new "> ") as there are in the line above? And then it should hoist the next line (in the example "... nix dagegen...") back to "...
> > auch"

So what I want is this result when I click reply:

You see, the first example isn't very beautiful and I have to repair the whole text so that it is readable. What can I do to prevent this problem?

The entry for so numbers of letters bevor Balsa should begin a new line is 79 (seems to bee the maximum).

I use Balsa 2.3.4 (Debian testing)

Thanks in advance.

Uwe

PS: Sorry for any spelling mistakes... My english isn't very well.