Removing duplicate messages?

Hi, there,

after sticking to 2.0.17-2 for a long time, I thought I'd give 2.3.0-2 a chance today. However, it's apparently just another one of those versions following 2.0.17-2 that don't have an easy way to remove duplicates.

Occasionally, balsa dies out on me while checking for mail, so some messages are downloaded multiple times. With big mailboxes, it really is a pain to search for such duplicates manually, so I learned to appreciate this feature from 2.0.17-2.

Perhaps I just didn't look in the right place, so if there is, indeed, such an option please let me know. For now, however, it's bye-bye 2.3.0-2 and back to 2.0.17-2 again. Maybe that's unfair, and maybe 2.3 really has a lot more to offer, but without this one feature I'm not going to see it anytime soon.

Best regards,

Andreas