Re: feature request: new toolbar buttons

On 04/17/2005 02:34:01 AM, Russell L. Harris wrote:
It would be nice to have available toolbar buttons for two additional functions:
[ snip ]
   'expunge deleted messages'

Can you suggest an icon for it? The menu item uses GTK_STOCK_REMOVE, but I've never been happy with that--it's used three times on the same menu! GTK_STOCK_CLEAR (which is used on the Edit => Find... dialog) is another possibility, but I'm not sure it carries the right connotation.