Re: CVS HEAD: "from or subject contains"

On 04/17/2005 08:19:43 AM, Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh) wrote:
[ snip ]
Sometimes it works like you but mostly :
I enter a string and press enter. It find some entries matching this string (and often one more having nothing to do with it).

That extra one is probably what you were viewing when you asked for the search. Balsa doesn't drop the current message from the view when a filter is applied, so that you can check `Hide read' and read through all your unread mail. It should disappear when you select another message.

I backspace and enter a new string then enter. It left the display unchanged. I backspace without entering a new string and enter, the full list is displayed I enter the new string then enter and the matching entries are displayed.

I remarked that I've this behaviour mostly always when doing it on the trash.

I'll watch for that. If you can narrow down the circumstances in which it happens, the details would be very helpful.

Best,