Re: Reply-to-all, include yourself (or maybe not)

Am 2005.04.01 21:15 schrieb(en) Albrecht Dreß:
Am 01.04.05 01:23 schrieb(en) Peter Bloomfield:
Yeah, I wondered about that, too--I have a few addresses that alias to the same place, and an identity for each (so as to get an identity on a reply), and having them all removed would be nice.

Can one of you having multiple identities ;-) try the attached simple patch? I can't test it, but it *should* do the job...

It doesn't work when there is more than one of my addresses - but okay, THAT is a very, very special case und shouldn't be a showstopper (if one variable in the source could be such a beast ;)

In all other cases it works for me. - Nice, thanks!

cu
/Steffen

--
 /"\
 \ /  ASCII Ribbon Campaign    |  "The best way to predict