Re: cvs HEAD: threading problem

On 11/21/2004 02:22:31 PM, Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh) wrote:
[ snip ]
I'm back with this problem:
The answer ws that it was probably a gtk+ problem.

I think no because when this problem happens, the mailbox -> nexmessage entry is gray shaded and inactive (as is the shortcut "N")

Ahh...yes, Balsa *was* failing to make that button sensitive--but I still believe the incorrect rendering of the scrolled window is a gtk problem!

The expander changes to show that the row is expanded, and with a fix to its checking, Balsa will now show the presence of a `next' message, but the scrollbar still indicates that there are no further rows to be scrolled to, and the scroll button also does nothing. With the fix, if you hit `N', the next message is shown and the scrolled list is updated correctly.

Balsa doesn't manage the communications between the GtkTreeView and the GtkScrolledWindow that contains it--that's why I believe the problem is not in Balsa.

Best,